Twenty Valley’s Winter WineFest
- This event has passed.
Brace for a Blast, and warm up in the Valley at Niagara’s Best Outdoor Street Party for food & wine lovers who want to embrace winter. The festival attracted over 11,000 visitors in 2019.
Dress for the occasion and get ready for a memorable experience. Bring your date or a group of friends or join us for family-friendly fun.
In its 11th year Winter WineFest take place in the magical Jordan Village from Friday January 10-to Sunday January 12, 2020. You’ll find some of the best local craft beverages and gastronomic pleasures from local culinary talent.
- TV personality, Kevin Brauch The Thirsty Traveler and the Food Network personality will be MC for the weekend
- Non-stop live entertainment Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The Grape Growers of Ontario will feature their 8 Below Icewine seminar and tasting
- Craft Distillery Dillon’s host their popular designer cocktail workshop
- Winter Cocktail Competition and outdoor dance party on Friday night
- The Twenty Valley Ultimate Dinner and Brunch at Inn on the Twenty Restaurant showcases local chefs Shelia Polingga, Justin Downes, Erik Peacock, George Ward, Ricky and Olivia; and ultra-premium curated wines
- Meet fantastic local artists and local vendors
- The annual beverage maker barrel rolling competition
- Jordan Village Merchants fashion show
- Ice Puck Shoot Out competition
- After Parties both Friday and Saturday night in the amazing Cave Spring cellar
Beat the crowd with ready for pick up Token Packages! All token packages come with a Winter WineFest Commemorative Glass! Pre-purchased tokens are exclusively available for pick up at the event in the Guest Services Tent on Main Street.