At 13th Street Winery we value your privacy and respect the information you have given us. We are committed to complying with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) as outlined by the Canadian government.
- Accountability13th Street Winery only collects that information which is provided voluntarily by you.13th Street Winery is responsible for all personal information collected. Should we use a third party to act on our behalf on such things as fulfilling orders or delivering information, appropriate means are used to ensure their compliance with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
- Identifying PurposesAll information we collect is provided by you voluntarily directly to 13th Street Winery. We collect your personal information to provide you with information and updates about13th Street Winery.
- ConsentThe personal information we collect from you is that which you provide voluntarily. At times we may offer a survey, contest and promotion on our website. At this time we may collect your name, address, phone number and email. This information is used to administer your participation in our promotion or survey. When you are supplying this information, we may also ask your permission to send you the 13th Street Winerymarketing information.
- Limiting CollectionWe collect only the information we need to provide you with the information and materials you have requested. 13th Street Winery may use your personal information for statistical market research purposes without using any personal identifiers.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention13th Street Winery will collect only that information which is necessary for the reasons identified above. Personal information will not be used for any other purposes, unless your prior consent is obtained. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any outside parties. We will only transfer your personal information to our third-party suppliers who assist us in delivering the requested information to you and who have agreed to comply with all legally required privacy policies. These companies have been carefully selected to ensure your privacy.
You may have your name removed from our mailing list at any time should you no longer wish to receive 13th Street Winery emails or other marketing materials. See the How to Contact Us section at the end of this document.
- AccuracyWe will endeavour to keep your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible for the purposes for which it will be used.
- SafeguardsAll personal information is stored in a secure location on secure servers by our service provider. Only those persons with an approved authorization can access this information.
13th Street Winery has worked with a professional and reputable website company to develop sophisticated security to ensure your personal information is kept safe and to prevent any unauthorised access.
- OpennessInformation regarding our policies and practices is available upon request. All personal information collected is stored in a secure site operated by 13th Street Winery. Only 13th Street Winery employees with the proper authorization have access to this information.
- Individual AccessAt your request, 13th Street Winery will give you access to this information and you may make any changes to it. Access requests should be sent to our Privacy Officer at the address below.
- Challenging ComplianceShould you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or challenges to our compliance please contact us at:
Privacy Officer, 13th Street Winery
1776 Fourth Avenue, St Catharines ON L2R 6P9
Changes to this Policy: 13th Street Winery reserves the right to modify or supplement this Policy at any time. Should we make a change we will post such change on our website.