Host Your Event at 13th Street Winery!
Celebrate life’s milestone moments at 13th Street. Our contemporary vineyard setting is perfect for receptions, an intimate lunch or dinner, or a private party. We can also host offsite meetings, corporate retreats and team-building activities.
A perfect offering for those wanting to host a cocktail-style party with canapes and an open wine bar. Great for casual celebrations where guests can mingle and move about the space.
During the summer months, enjoy an outdoor reception under our Pavilion enjoying expansive views of our Sculpture Gardens and Vineyards.Learn More
Book our Bagel Bar for brunch or lunch! Great for bridal showers, birthday celebrations, fun gatherings or even for an offsite work event.
• private space: exclusive use of our Gallery Room and Back Deck for two hours
• fresh bagels with a selection of toppings, garden salad, and fresh fruit
• additional add-on items including Mimosa Bar available upon request
Looking for a fun and educational team-building activity for your group?
Book a guided wine-tasting experience or educational wine and culinary experience seminar. One of our knowledgeable wine consultants will guide you through a tasting of four of our wines while answering your questions, making pairing suggestions and explaining 13th Street Winery’s winemaking philosophy and unique blend of wine, food and art. Or select one of our themed seminars for an interactive wine and food experience.Learn More
Elope to wine country! Looking for a small intimate wedding ceremony? Our Elopement Experience provides an intimate country setting for your wedding ceremony.
• private space: ceremony space for two hours with seating for up to 20 guests
• sparkling wine reception with a charcuterie board featuring artisan cheeses and local cured meats with assorted condiments
• officiant, florals and décor items not included
• customized add-ons are available including dinner or additional reception options
WINERY LUNCH EXPERIENCE
Enjoy Chef Josh’s inventive cuisine with this locally inspired three-course lunch, served in our Gallery Room or Wine Boutique. Each course is paired with a premium 13th Street Winery wine and hosted by a knowledgeable winery staff member.
For details on booking a private, group lunch experience please contact Madeleine. Please note: We do not take reservations at our Farmhouse Bistro.