13th Street Winery is fast becoming a must-see winery destination in Niagara. We offer a variety of experiences from wine bar tastings, private tastings and educational wine seminars to casual seasonal outdoor dining at the Farmhouse Bistro and formal dining experiences plus private receptions and events.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and sales focused individual with a passion for wine to help grow and expand our retail business.
Position: Part Time Tasting Bar Associate
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for wine
- Be able to convey excitement and passion for the brand and 13th Street Story
- Thrive in a small team environment. Be self-motivated, able to multi-task and take initiative.
- Enjoy working with the public and have the ability to enthusiastically share wine knowledge, encourage sales and obtain wine club memberships
- Pour and describe our wines, history, philosophy, vineyard and cellar practices that make our wines unique
- Assisting and driving sales, upselling guests on wine purchases, and wine club sign ups
- Perform all nightly procedures, including any necessary cleaning and lock-up.
- This position entails weekend, weekday, evenings and some holidays.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the tasting room and patio area throughout the day.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Corinne@13thStreetWinery.com